Saturday

Homemade Peppermint Foot Cream

Oh, my.. this cream is my favorite. I just want to eat it.
This recipe is adapted from here, mine is slightly different:

What you need:

1 tbsp Cocoa Butter
1/4 cup Shea Butter
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
1 tbsp Argan Oil (she used Avocado Oil, which I did not have on hand)
1 tsp Vitamin E Oil
1 tsp Peppermint Oil
1/4 tsp Tea Tree Oil

Method:

Place the butters, coconut, and argan oils in a mason jar. Place jar in a saucepan filled halfway with water. Keep stirring contents until completely blended and melted. Place liquid in a bowl and place bowl in refrigerator for about 5 minutes, just to solidify a bit, but not completely. Add vitamin e, peppermint, and tea tree oils; whisk. Keep whisking until thick and creamy. Transfer to a clean, dry jar.

Best. cream. ever. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delish. Thanks for sharing. I definitely need to get into this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete