Thursday

Nettle Leaf for Allergies

Nettle leaf is such an excellent all around herb..I am just now becoming familiar with it. Its taste is pleasant, not my favorite, but not bad. More importantly my 9 year old with allergies doesn't mind it. It's her I bought it for. I also give her local honey and a pro-biotic to keep her little gut nice and healthy. Her body is fighting those allergies better and better! 


I also love my neti pot which I haven't had to use in about two years. But if you suffer with sinus issues, it may be just the little tool you need.
Remember, 75-80% of our immune systems is in our gut so keep yours healthy with a good pro-biotic and cultured foods. A healthy diet of lots of fresh vegetables and fruits and nutrient dense foods will strengthen and nourish our bodies as well, promoting over-all good health that may see you kissing your allergies good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment